Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2018

A Tee-shirt Kinda Guy


I live in a city 
of no significant style,
been living here now
for quite a long while.
We have really nice weather,
loads and loads of beaches,
no great sports team but
we have dogs off of leashes.
The restaurant scene
mostly requires no dressing.
Fits me well, since it’s basic for me,
to that I’m confessing.
The art scene is small, but
the theater choices gigantic,
with four universities,
it can get quite pedantic.
The bookstores don’t wait
for Comic-Con to arrive,
with five-star speakers,
they all seem to thrive.
There are likely some cities
which think that they’re better,
but I’ll stay where I am,
living large, in fine fetter.
Let others take off,
to Paris or Venice they can fly.
I’m staying where I can be
a tee-shirt kinda guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment