Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2018

A Sense of Proportion


The world as it is
is far bigger than 
the one that we see.
Everything’s in motion,
vibrating with its own rhythm,
accessible on a primal frequency,
resonating with its own identity.
Not just for us,
the oxygen breathers,
also the earth, rocks and trees,
certainly the oceans, lakes and rivers,
trembling with their voices,
open to our senses.
There is nothing to fear,
nor to doubt,
only to capture,
to feel and remember.
If we can allow that this is so,
not subject it to the test of
some scientific method,
if we can just have it be,
why we can bend spoons,
we can move mountains.
I feel no need to prove this,
solely to share my experience of it.
After a somewhat lengthy journey,
spanning my entire life, actually,
listening only to the sound of my feet,
just last week I arrived at this wisdom.
The next morning, I arrived at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment