Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Sense or Nonsense

 Makes Sense to Me


The world is less simple 

than I once thought it, 

with good and bad,

I must admit,

in everyone, in everything,

devils and angels, 

a part of all of us,

the sense or nonsense 

they both bring.

My devils have ruled me before,

even as I sought peace and joy,

but now I’m choosing happiness,

ecstasy if I can find some, and oh boy,

that makes sense to me, 

so I’m taking time to 

be open to what will be,

to celebrate what’s going right

in my quite ordinary life,

shining my simple light

on a sense of welcome,

open-armed, without a fight.

I’m thrilled with divine downloads,

especially in my self-care,

even seeking magic or miracles,

any form of legerdemain, to be fair,

but maybe I first peak into my heart,

then pray with abandon,

without holding back.

It’s a good place to start,

an excellent beginning place,

the one where I find Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment