Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Beginning

 It’s a good place to start,

an excellent beginning place,

knowing the power of prayer,

where I know I’ll find Grace.

The world is less simple 

than once I thought it, 

with good and bad in abundance,

both exist, I must admit.

My own devils ruled me before,

even as I sought peace and joy,

but now I’m choosing happiness,

ecstasy if I can find some, and oh boy,

that makes sense to me, 

so I’m taking time to see,

more open to what will be,

to celebrate what’s going right

shining my very simple light

on a sense of welcome,

open-armed, without a fight.

I’m thrilled with divine downloads,

especially in my self-care,

even seeking magic or miracles,

any form of legerdemain, to be fair,

but maybe I’ll first peak into my heart,

then pray with abandon,

without holding back.

As I said at the beginning,

It’s a good place to start,

No comments:

Post a Comment