Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2022

October 2022 17’s

 Writing each morning,

the narration of my life.

No one else’s, mine.


It is helpful to 

regularly regard one’s 

spiritual self.


It is possible 

to become even younger 

at a ripe old age.


Even in advanced age,

one might be more be-coming.

I really like this.


A day to atone,

clean up past mistakes, accept

the same from others.


When I get angry,

I think, it’s only a thought.

A thought can be changed.


The wonders of life

always are available,

ever around us.


Space is limitless.

So too are my hopes and dreams,

even at this age.


I don’t harm folks, but

even as an man of peace, 

sometimes I kill time.


When compassionate,

I see truth, even through wounds.

In that way I heal.


When I want to have

a happy ending, I don’t 

stop until it’s mine.


Not concerned as much

with my lifespan, more in tune

now with my healthspan.


How often do I 

need to repeat life’s lessons 

before they sink in?


I’m mostly at peace 

with my past. Present moment,

wonderful moment. 


I’d like a sharp mind,

in a resilient body,

with a balanced mood.


My needs:

Something to do.

Someone to love.

Something to look forward to.


A leap of faith is

not a jump from A to B.

It’s a jump from A.


Between who I’ve been

and who I’m still becoming,

there’s still work to do.


When I tell people 

what I want, someone always

helps me get to it.


I’m for whatever 

supports friendship, peace and life,

mine, yours, all of life.


A nice thought to start…

What good can I do today?

Every day’s perfect.


Make friends with silence.

Buddhism for beginners:

amazing stillness.


There is more goodness

in the world than one might think,

only it’s modest.


It’s good to have goals

but action’s better, or else

it’s only


Some people fear bees.

That isn’t the case for me.

I think they’re heroes.


Life is not just the

way it is. It’s more likely

just the way I am.


Make yourself happy 

by giving some of yourself.

Share what good you have.


Poet out again 

with You-Know-Who, our Thursday 

lunch date, big wahoo!


Happiness in small

things, better than seeking a

lollapalooza. 


The way out is in.

I aim to cleanse the chatter

in my busy mind.


Be yourself today,

unless you can do magic,

then be that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment