Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November 2022 17’s

 


Cleaning my own house,

dusting the shelves of my mind.

Simplicity rules.


Giving from my Good

brings me the most happiness,

the greatest pleasure.


When friends give me things,

I see joy in their faces. 

I welcome each gift. 


I joyously give.

I happily receive too.

Circulation rules!


Happiness is not

a secret. It’s a given. 

Be joyful, grateful.


What good is living

if in the rest of my days

I don’t live for good.


For satisfaction,

I need to pay more heed to

those last six letters.


In the face of rage,

I try to bring forth a smile,

ease off anger.


Three hundred and twelve

times seventeen equals lots

of hope and promise.


I trust a way will

be made when there is no way.

Spirit will prevail.


When one was scheduled

to transition long ago,

now is amazing.


Today I recall

those whose lives touched mine. They are

the faces of God.


I’ve many teachers,

most of them were unlikely,

still open for more.


Is it possible 

that we did chose our parents?

Perhaps that is so.


The sanctuary 

is closed so what can I do?

Comfort a neighbor.


I am happier,

peaceful, transformed. Not trying

to convince, just share.


Being happy takes 

some skill. It is really not 

just pie in the sky. 


I live with intent.

This life is no accident.

My life begets life. 


Thinking about how

richly blessed I am, happy

to be where I’m at.


I think this is true:

we all make a difference.

Which one’s up to us.


To my snow belt friends:

Be kind to one another,

treat yourself with care.


Some folks might tell you,

do something scary each day.

I say, no, thank you.


Never too much paint.

Just need a bigger canvas.

Grateful expansion.


Loving gratitude 

for all of the little things 

which happen each day.


I have no thoughts more

powerful than gratitude

and true wonderment.


Whosoever would

be named a poet must be

a reader as well.


If you’re going to

be stuck somewhere, might as well

be in happy dreams.


Opt for beautiful.

Spirit loves beautiful things.

I vote beautiful.


I don’t try much to

do big things. Many little

acts of good will do. 


Simplicity rocks.

High tech is a bag of rocks.

An easy life rocks.


I smile when I look

In a mirror. Or I laugh.

I’m funny that way

No comments:

Post a Comment