Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2022

June 2002 17’s

 



I can do a lot,

that which is mine to do well.

First I aim, then act.


I don’t mind my dreams.

Sometimes they help plan my day,

energize my hopes.


Today I plan to

let love flow. I have enough

Good to pass around.


I’ll forgive today,

knowing I’ll need to do it,

again and again.


My talents are put

to best use when I share them.

Sharing is a joy.


Imagination 

lifts me, fills me with hopeful 

possibilities.


Encouraging praise

lifts one up much higher than

criticism does.


How can one maintain 

a positive attitude?

Just stay committed.


It takes the courage

and strength of a warrior 

to ask for some help. 


It’s not important 

to always know how or why,

simply see the truth.


There are so many

ways to become beautiful,

loving the best of them.


Wee birds in a nest,

mom and dad feeding them still.

Faith in the future.


Imperfection is

a fact of life, at least it

is in my own life.


Seeing all discord

as an opportunity

can lead one to calm.


No comparisons.

They don’t have to measure up.

My Friends are unique.


Like the times, I change,

though throughout my many years,

Spirit is constant.


The one phrase I hope

to remember frequently:

May I be of help?


Sharing brings me joy.

I share my prosperity 

however I can.


My prayers are about

holding others in my heart,

seeing them all loved.


As my day begins,

I see opportunity 

to find joy, laughter.


Healing is outward,

the power of it inward.

It’s all in the mind.


I see it’s all Good,

thankful for all my teachers,

whose bright lights still shine.


I look and I see.

Sometimes I look and don’t see.

See what I’m saying?


It happened to me?

Nope, it just happened for me.

Living and learning.


Today I focus

on what is in my power,

my thoughts and feelings.


Trees tremble in fear,

Earth’s fever draining its lakes,

spring lambs stay sleeping.


When you love someone,

there’s no need to do the math.

No calculating.


I have prepped the soil,

pulled the weeds, planted the seeds.

Now it’s time to bloom.


I am most present

when I’m giving my whole heart

to what I’m doing.


I’m not an artist,

but see a lot to word-paint 

nearly everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment