Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2024

Happy Endings

 


When I want to have

a happy ending, I don’t 

stop until it’s mine.


Writing each morning,

the narration of my life.

No one else’s, mine.


I’m mostly at peace 

with my past. Present moment,

wonderful moment. 


It is helpful to 

regularly regard my true

spiritual self.


It is possible 

to become even younger 

at a ripe old age.


Even in elderness, 

I might be more be-coming.

I really like this.


The wonders of life

always are available,

ever around me.


Space is limitless.

So too are my hopes and dreams,

even at this age.


Not concerned as much

with my lifespan, more in tune

now with my healthspan.


Between who I’ve been

and who I’m still becoming,

there’s still work to do.


My needs:

Something to do.

Someone to love.

Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment