Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2024

Blessings

 

I am not living

the life I imagined.

This one is far better.

I’m on a path which

I never anticipated.

It’s pretty cool.


I try my utmost to  

show my spiritual self

as harmlessly as I can,

yet I feel the need sometimes

to do more than my best.

One of those times is now.

Still, I'm happiest, 

when I bring 

everything I have.


Each time I act

with kindness the universe 

changes for the better, and

when I wish to find

reasons for gratitude,

it’s not too difficult.

I need God’s Love.

God needs my hands and feet.

Seems like a good deal to me.

Such a huge difference:

discussing Spirit and experiencing It.


Every day

I have the chance

to be happy,

to enjoy this life I chose.

No one but me is

in charge of my happiness,

and I am laughing out loud.

Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment