Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2022

January 17’s in 2022

 I’m blessing, caring,

forgiving with all my heart,

being love in action.


Wondering what I

was worried about last year

at this very time


My friends, may you be

safe, at peace, happy and free

from all suffering


Rest, regroup, recharge,

reflect, recover, round off

all your rough edges


New year, same old me,

contemplating, writing of

brightness, hope and peace


Have I expressed love,

today, yesterday, ever?

Now’s a good moment 


Have I forgiven,

today, yesterday, ever?

How about right now?


A zip line is not 

necessary for me to 

feel really alive 


I surprise myself

with my capacity to 

learn difficult things 


I share my Good now,

in spirit, thought and action.

Life seems pleased by this.


Keep holding your dreams,

make them grand, magnificent.

Nothing less for you.


Find a place to be,

without struggle or toil.

Then stop your moving.


Welcoming newness,

creating my willingness,

sharing excitement.


When there is unease

in my life, it is because

my thoughts are fearful


Quiet courtesy

and true caring listening,

my tasty soul food.


I try to keep my

thoughts and actions agreeing,

harmoniously.


When I hear the truth 

knocking, it is a good time 

to open the door 


Time spent communing

with Spirit gives me moments 

of deep clarity.


Sometimes I just have

to hit the pause button twice.

Then my view improves.


Television news,

the planet’s cry for prayer, peace

and meditation.


Awake or asleep,

I have no doubts in my faith.

I trust the future.


First thought this morning:

breathing in brings gratitude,

breathing out brings Grace.


When I am in doubt,

I send out the energy

I wish to attract.


The more I resent,

the more I have to resent.

Forgiveness calms me.


I resist the urge

to worry about those things

not in my control.


I give thanks for friends,

for how they all enrich me.

I treasure their love.


In a rush? Slow down.

Right pacing can change your life.

Look within to know.


The key is to ground,

playing to your inner strength.

Bloom where you’re planted.


In touch with Spirit,

I co-create my purpose,

my aim for this life.


Adding peaceful thoughts,

feelings, words and right actions

to a needy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment