Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Heart

 No Doubt, A Hexaverse


Go slowly, be kind,

for everyone you

meet is fighting a

hard battle, struggling

between heart and mind.

There are two ways

in this world that

we can know things,

heart, and heart-mind.

Each moment,

we get to

start out fresh.

Hoping,

Trusting.

Self.


No Doubt 2


Nothing strange about it,

not luck at all,

even though she,

at the start,

took my name,

it wasn’t until after

I stole her heart.


No Doubt 3


Every breath, heartbeat 

and word  that I express 

is a prayer.

Everyday I simply do my best,

show up, aim to be present,

try to open my heart.

When I am successful,

I also open my ears, 

so please continue.

Grateful for everyone,

I opt for civility,

find it to be

a shortcut to happiness.

When I can see 

the perfection in others,

perhaps they’ll recognize it too.

Now, even my alone time is

for everyone’s well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment