Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2018

October Daily Zen’s

Compassion should not be related to politics or ideology, but rather
to genuine care for the people we encounter

Every day is a surprise 

I find that no medicine is stronger than human affection

Be honest

Be compassionate 

Seek truth, even through your wounds 

I think that, today, I’ll take myself less seriously

I try to not give my peace away easily 

Let it go

Simply smile when something is delicious. When it’s beautiful, simply sigh.

It’s pleasant to regularly allow some time to contemplate one’s spiritual nature

Inspiration is great, but it has to find you ready to get to work 

I think that, today, I’ll take a deep breath, smile and relax

Live, love, laugh, play. 
You owe it to yourself.

Can we suppose that we are accidents?

My pens are my slingshots, their ink my stones
Keep calm and love poets

Remain teachable 

Consciously decide to be still, take some needed downtime.

Rest in a peaceful heart 

Buddhism for Beginners: make friends with silence, with stillness

There is no thought I have which is more powerful than appreciation.

Our walls would be empty if only artistic geniuses were allowed to paint

Seek truth, even through your wounds.

Who is making your choices?

Live in appreciation and awe.

Finding happiness in small things is more fruitful than awaiting a lollapalooza

Because the bulb is broken, it doesn’t mean that the power source is out.

A palilogy:  Let me know, let me know that love will heal us all.

My head gives me reasons, my heart provides guidance.

I think that, today, I’ll open more to the good which awaits me

When my lips are closed, there’s more room for my heart to speak

The inner peace I feel surpasses my brain-based grasp of politics

Don’t give up. Be honest and compassionate. Keep trying.

If you want peace, be peaceful 

I have the power to choose my response to everything.

I have many unlikely teachers. How about you?

When I feel listless, the best thing is to make a list. (of my loves)

It’s not how it was, nor how it will be. Nope, it’s how it is right now.

Embrace uncertainty. Be at ease with not knowing.

I am simply a little more happy, peaceful, transformed. Not trying to convince, just sharing.

Simple faith plus open-hearted curiosity equals greater good.

Today I am focused on being a boon, bringing ease when I find discontent.

Say yes to an open heart

Claim your abundance!

My life is a piece of art. A little messy, but still colorful

When one thinks they were perhaps scheduled to die long ago, today is amazing.

Fulfill your calling

Ask more questions

Be a part of something bigger than yourself


Refresh yourself, create space, restore inner balance, feel renewed

No comments:

Post a Comment