Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2023

Who am I?

 Ego Rag


I cook for meditation, seldom travel on vacation, enjoy any kind of book, mostly soups and salads for this cook. What I write’s mostly heartwarming, in public I am charming, I can’t sing, not a lick, as for dancing, I’m just sick. I have known some darker sorrows, still have hope for bright tomorrows, like to walk with my love fair, simply strolling, being there. I’m not rich but I don’t mind, know the value of being kind, have many ways to increase my worth, still have hope for Mother Earth, keep the future in my sight, aware the past ended last night. Other poets I do woo, appreciate all that they do, hold no truck with pain or woe, too much to do before I go, strive with all my might to always do what’s right. Getting quite older, there is that, still have time to be a cool cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment