Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Fourteen Words for Love, 2023

 I love this truth: I’m in love with my best friend. Isn’t that wonderful?


It is only when I forget my needs that I can begin to love.


My love is not merely written on paper. It is etched in my heart.


When winter gardens refuse me flowers, I am grateful I have you to see.


I see photos of us together and stare in awe at my good fortune.


We must have loved before, in another time, place, existence. How else explain it?


More than half a century together, and I still love her even more each day.


There’s a time for passionate love, also one for becoming quiet. Both are sweet.


Two connected adjustable beds and remotes, one body pillow, a cuddly cat. One love.


She’s real and authentic all the time. I wouldn't have it any other way.


If love is a lottery, I’m so glad she took a chance on me.


When it’s dark, she’s my light. I’m glad there’s a day dedicated to love.


I prayed for peace and calm, and she became the answer to my prayers.


When I have only one more smile remaining, it will be just for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment