Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Voice of Reason


I tell lots of stories, 
that’s for sure,
some gay, a few with worries,
all truthfully pure.
In the end, there is only one choice.
I write because I have a voice.
I write for the pure expression of life,
joys and fears and hopes, the dreams thereof,
the joy, the pain, the ease, the strife,
surely about agape love,
that golden voice from far above.
I write, inspired by the writing of others,
by Veterans, my sisters and brothers,
by the natural world in constant motion,
by speechless days at the ocean,
by the sun and the moon,
their setting and rising,
their own song, their tune,
sometimes surprising.
As age has flattened me,
as humility has claimed me,
I now write more of my Spiritual mission,
about oneness, unity and transition,
what some call God, unearthly cognition.
Not knowing what tomorrow will bring,
I will write about it, in my own voice,
allow my heart and soul to sing,
reminded there’s no other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment