Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 23, 2020

One Deserving Soul



My body is really nothing
more than thought itself,
and everything is temporary,
as I pass between two eternities.
It’s helpful to see that as the Truth.
I let that be enough for me.
I won’t be so hard on myself.
I deserve to be forgiven, pain-free,
knowing life is wild, wonderful,
completely in process.
As I seek healing 
thoughts within myself 
I know that Something Good 
is about to happen, even as 
my peace requires me to look within,
surrendering all drama.
I am calm and realize
I’ve done all that I can do.
Today is so very special. 
New Beginnings always are.
I have learned that there is
but one answer...be still.
I learned to live with pain,
some of it complete.
I learned to forgive myself,
for some things I thought unpardonable.
If I could transfer this learning,
would that help Make America Love Again?

No comments:

Post a Comment