Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2018

A Whole Bunch of Daily Zen’s

I grew up surrounded by God. It just looked like several small town taverns.

Here to help life go well for everyone

Stress can not survive when it meets up with a casserole

More to come, more to learn, more to accomplish. This might take some time.

Get to know yourself...Read more.

Blessings and Grace, love overflowing, joy in this place, Spirit is showing

If I open my heart to you, I also open my ears. Please, continue.

If even one small step would help, standing still is a mistake

I can’t let a bug bite or a sore leg blind me to the beauty which surrounds me

Even the worst of days will come to a close

Inner Peace does not require external scapegoats

Don’t hope for it...work for it

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Getting what you want is easy. Simply want what you get.

You needn’t search for what you already have

The opposite of more is enough

Tension is who you think you should be

Surrender to your experience, whatever it is

Don’t seek yourself. Be yourself

The only things which come easily to us are things we don’t desire

Letting go might take a little courage but it brings a lot of happiness 

Tomorrow is a huge stressor

Less stressed, more blessed

My goal is to live within the Grace of one day 

“When the time is right”.....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Allow your heart to be touched by gratitude.

Identify with nothing...nothing is a good thing to achieve.

I see you

I am here

I see a lot when I actually look.

Love is a choice which we get to make every day

Love won’t save us. We have to save love.

Doing good feels good. Be a force for good.

Love people. Cook them tasty food

Doing what you love is wise. Being good at it is fun.

Life is short, so let’s grab our Summers’ best chance for love.

In a world of lies, the truth remains, steadfastly waiting 

Perfect the art of trust

In disagreements, you can try to shame others or you can lead with love. Your call.

There’s no fear in perfect love

Peace. In. The. Valley. Please.

More and more, as I age, I seek with a child’s curiosity

Feeling sorry for yourself? Reach out and help someone else.

In spiritual matters, words can get in the way. Feeling is the language of the soul.

I envision an afterlife with cats and birds and dogs, and of course, my soul mate...oh yes, and with comfortable clothes 

Sunshine...Flowers. Kindness...Humanity 

If you have nothing for me, don’t fret. I have enough for both of us.

You’re not broken and you don’t need fixing 

You are a candle which can not be extinguished 

Don’t make an enemy of your mind. Introduce it to your heart for safekeeping.

As I give away some of what I have, I become more whole


Don’t quit your day dream

No comments:

Post a Comment