Total Pageviews

Monday, June 11, 2018

Daily Zen

lately, I’ve been posting my somewhat random thoughts,under the heading of “Daily Zen”.  Here are some of them.


Be quiet

The big secret...just pay attention

Oh I see, this is how my mind works

My memories are wonderful...when I can remember them

Your time is yours. Don’t give it away

Be open, steady and patient...then, be grateful

Compassion curves back, touching the heart that gave it

Meditation: the antidote for topsy-turviness 

Fear of the unknown is a theft of life...and it’s an inside job

Spirituality isn’t complex, nor is it expensive

Whenever you think you’re hot stuff, try telling your cat what to do 

Remorse, guilt and sadness are tremendous wastes of a nice day

Two words to remove from one’s thinking: “if only”

Everything which is religious in the world was created by humans

People who love me do so because they choose to, not because I earned it

Waking up this morning, I find the floor and smile

I am most grateful for simple pleasures...plus, they are much easier to achieve

If you would be happy, first be grateful

Life is not a beauty aid. Looking in the mirror, I see every day I’ve spent

I am not perfect, but I am good enough

I’m not seeking the meaning of life...I’m looking for the meaning of MY life


When you start with “I am”,  be alert, because a truth is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment