Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2017 Anniversary

I am a man of many words, but none of them can describe how I feel, loving and being loved by my best friend, my darling, my angel, my nurse, my wife. I have said many times, completely and truthfully, that no one else would have stayed with me through some of who I was, but I am sooooo grateful that she did.

47 Years and Counting

Would you believe it?
Could you conceive it?
I have an earth angel
leading the way,
wake up more in love
with her every day.
My body’s been through hell,
here in year forty-seven,
but my heart, soul as well,
have spent more time in heaven.
It’s because of my angel,
with her doting, her care
that my mind has stayed focused
on the love that we share.
Without her I doubt
that I’d even be,
with no wish to find out,
I’m so glad there’s a we.
With a bit of a limp,
forty-seven we’ll celebrate,
but no love will we skimp,
entering year forty-eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment