Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Horizon Too

 Horizon 2


For the second time

in fifty years, I’m beset

by Agent Orange.


Having borne guilt, shame,

regret and sadness, I have

no room left for hate.


I am attempting

to be open, cheerful, and

at the same time, brave.


She said, do what you 

can. If you can’t, you just can’t.

Nothing else to it.


My mind doesn’t know

what’s real or imagined.

I might as well dream.


My brain tells me to

criticize, to run my mouth.

My heart wants to help.


All prayers are answered,

but God’s rejections

are just Sprit’s protections.


So happy for the

joy in my life now. I am

filled with abundance.


Sirens in the far 

distance do not trouble me.

Busy with the birds.


You will discover

unexpected treasure, says

the fortune cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment