Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2019

14 Words for Love


I sometimes wish you joy, or peace, or hope. I always wish you Love.

When I have only one more smile remaining, it will be just for you.

If everyone in the world had our love, there would be no more wars.

Even when I no longer have many teeth, you’ll still make me smile broadly.

When it’s dark, you’re my light. That’s why there’s a day dedicated to love.

You’re the authentic you all the time. I wouldn't have it any other way.

 Mere bumps in the road can’t stand up against the steamroller of my love.

When winter gardens refuse me flowers, I am grateful I have you to see.

You care for me far better than I could for you. Stay well, love.

 I see the pure truth, in my expanding awareness, that our love is eternal.

Some soul mates never connect, scattered across the Earth. Thankfully, we’re both from Milwaukee

 I see photos of us together and stare in awe at my good fortune.

You are the unexpected treasure which was promised to me by the fortune cookie.


My love is not written on paper. It is, rather, etched in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment