Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

November Daily Zen’s

When I don’t like what I am painting, it’s not the canvas’ fault.

Just chill. Let yourself heal.

I only hang out with people who love me.

As long as you can sit quietly in a room, you’ll be alright 

Simplicity plus proportion. Balance matters.

Living spiritually requires patience
Peace will prevail

If you want satisfaction, you need to heed those last six letters 

Speak your truth, but do so kindly

You can’t fake success. Talent will out.

It’s not about acquiring. It’s about expanding and sharing.

Relax. Take a little time for the truth.

If you are going to get stuck somewhere, make it in your dreams, not your worries 

When a tree dies, plant another

May loving thought prevail

Must every decision for something also be a decision against?

Reality is simply there. How you see it is something else.

One can always depend upon the kindness of home cooks.

How far I have come. How wonderful this life is.

I’ve made many mistakes but none of them involve loving too much

Whenever I look in a mirror, I smile. Sometimes I laugh. I’m funny that way.

Foreign objects enter oysters and make pearls. How it is with my scars.

I am not a Buddhist. I simply choose to not argue with reality 

If you are at ease, write. If you are uneasy, write more.

Create or perish

Love your life, do good works, be kind, trust your gut, and keep in touch

First pave the road, then start the car.

Integrity is a road without end, a mountain without a top.


I am not squeezing every drop out of my life. I am, however, caressing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment