Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Late Summer’s Daily Zen’s

Everyone I meet is a story

Telling stories can be healing. Listening to them, as well 

Grant yourself a day of peace. When you do that, trust me, you’ll want another.

I am listening. Take all the time you need.

I find that most music smooths my rough edges 

Let the music play on 

Religion can be too much like work. All that’s necessary are gratitude and humility

Light a candle for another and you get to bathe in it too

I pledge allegiance to myself. Oh, ok, and to you too.

Love is a function of communication

Health is a function of participation 

Spirituality is a function of flow, and harmony, and giving

Less force, more flow. Less stress, more ease. Less fear, more Grace

Happiness, joy, unicorns and butterflies

Just pause

Refuse to feel unbeautiful

Make room for happiness in your life today. You deserve it!

Time to bring out the big guns - compassion, prayer and, oh yes, laughter

Tough mind. Tender heart.

Trust your heart. You’ll be fine.


Goals are fine, but some things should be done just for the fun of it

No comments:

Post a Comment