Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 24, 2017

I don't believe 
everything I think. 
Sometimes,
I'm just out
of focus.


A leap of faith is
not a jump from A to B.
It's a jump from A.


When I tell people
what I want,
someone always
helps me
get to it.


I try to be kind,
a loving husband,
even when 
I'm not easy.


Don't fear.
Drink a bottle of 
"not me, not today",
and get after it.


The truth
versus that which
we want to be true. 
Both require courage.


I am centered
in the joy
of being alive. 
Peace of mind
is mine.


It's hard to have
a happy month.
A happy moment
is doable.


I am now at peace
with my past.
Present moment, 
wonderful moment.


Although I saw the play,
I will probably watch 
Ken Burns' depiction.


It's the
Autumnal equinox.
Day and night,
in perfect harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment