Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 17, 2017

The days after the Kitty Scan

I try to show
my spiritual self
as harmlessly as I can.

----------------------------------------------------

It’s the little things
that trip me up,
take attention
from my purpose.

-----------------------------

When the time comes,
I’ll not be alone.
They’ll all be there
to greet me.

------------------------------

Writing these seventeen’s
can be an effort,
unless I just speak truth.

------------------------------

Food, medicine, clothing shelter.
It’s all that monks need.
Why not me too?

------------------------------

We are all
just passing through.
Might as well do so
with joy and laughter.

-------------------------------

Rejoice in the day,
walk more slowly,
maybe even felling groovy.

------------------------------


Contentment reaches me
when I realize
just how much
is enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment