Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

from My Friend, Will

Will and I have been friends for 75% of our lives. He recently made me smile with this:

Dan the Living Poet
in my Dreams

I dreamt you were reciting a poem at a pot luck dinner party for parents of high school soccer players,  to commemorate the beginning of soccer season. In the middle of the poem you sat down at the piano and began singing and playing the piano, first to Barb about how she touched your heart and then to everyone about how we all had the ability to reach out and touch each other's hearts, and if we did what a beautiful world this would be. Your voice was beautiful and your piano playing surprisingly good since I didn't know you played piano. The whole performance transcended the event. It was so wonderfully out of place. I was quite impressed.

 Just wanted you to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment