Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 8, 2017

June 8

Nobody cares
what your major was.
They want to know 
what you will do.

--------------------------------------



When you find yourself
in a room, best assume that
you do belong there.

--------------------------------------


Don't let people
who don't matter too much
matter too much.
Really.
Don't.

-------------------------------------


I'm enjoying 
this stage of my life,
where I can say no,
without guilt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happiest, 
(also most in love), 
when I bring 
everything I've got. 

------------------------------------------
I’ll see it
when I believe it.
That’s how it is.
“It” has no shortcuts.

--------------------------------------

No one but me is
in charge of my happiness.
I’m laughing out loud.

--------------------------------------

No matter how uneasy
some days are,
I recall that
I chose them.

--------------------------------------

What I picture is
what I create.
I am choosing
the best outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment